We are in business as a result of the ongoing support from Montgomery County’s Department of Health and Human Services, Aging and Disability Services.
We received funding for special projects and equipment from Montgomery County:
- Department of Housing and Community Developments: Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
- Department of Health and Human Services: Community Services Grant
We are very proud to be a member agency of the United Way of the National Capital Area and the Combined Federal Campaign
- Designate United Way # 8246
- Designate CFC # 61134
We are very grateful for the grants recently received from the following foundations:
- The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- Harman Cain Family Foundation
- Home Instead Senior Care Foundation
- The Shaman Charitable Foundation
- Sidgmore Family Foundation
- United Way Community Impact Fund
- Ada and Albert Wibel Foundation
We also receive support from so many civic groups, congregations, corporations and individuals who believe in what we do and generously donate to help us in our efforts. While the names are too many, the gratitude felt from these gifts is immeasurable.