The Senior Connection will begin offering a GUARANTEED round trip to airports and to medical appointments, with a fee.
- This program offers guaranteed rides to medical appointments. Both emergency & non-emergency rides are offered.
- This program offers one way and round trip rides to BWI (Baltimore/Washington International), Ronald Reagan, and Dulles International airports.
- We will require at least 1 weeks notice for each ride.
- A one way ride to the airport will cost $75, a round trip to and from the airport will be $150, and a round trip to a medical appointment will be $60.
- The Senior Connection MUST receive full payment for your ride at least 3 days ahead of the appointment date or your ride will be cancelled.
- If you have to cancel an appointment, you MUST give the Senior Connection at least 2 days notice. If you fail to do so, you will lose the full payment of the ride.
- This program serves seniors through a handicap/wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- This program is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
To take advantage of this program, you MUST meet these requirements,
- You MUST be at least 56 years old. Anyone accompanying a senior taking a flight or going to a medical appointment MUST be at least 56 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You MUST be a Montgomery County resident. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To inquire about a PAID and GUARANTEED ride with the Senior Connection to a medical appointment or a trip to the airport, please fill out the following form,