Senior Connection’s new Outdoor Excursions program is a new way for seniors across Montgomery County to experience all that life has to offer.
The Outdoor Excursions program takes seniors to different landmarks in the DMV area completely free of charge.
To be eligible for this program, you must be a Montgomery County resident aged 60 or older. Applications are required for service.
What We Provide:
- Free transportation for every excursion.
- Coverage for the majority of tickets costs.
- One Monthly trip to the movie theaters.
What We Cannot Provide:
- Trips outside of the DMV area.
- Transportation to anyone who does not meet the program eligibility requirements.
- Payment for anything purchased during the excursion, for example, items from a gift shop. These are the client’s responsibility.
We ask that all clients abide by the following set of responsibilities.
- Be respectful to everyone.
- Understand that all excursions are limited in capacity and all available spots are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If you need to drop out of an excursion that you have signed up for, please call the office immediately. Excessive cancellations may result in dismissal from the program.
- Be prepared to depart at the requested pick up time or meeting time.